Fit Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
8 packs of Fitbakes Sweet Potato Brownies
1 pint of Halo Low Sugar High Protein Vanilla or Breyers Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
1) First of all you are going to need to take your 8 packs of brownies and mash them up. I know, I know, this feels so wrong! But trust me, it will be worth it. The best way to do this will be to put them in an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. If needed you can add 1 tbsp of milk or almond milk. You are wanting to create a paste like texture.
2) Now you have your paste, spread on a square of baking paper in a rectangle shape approx 30cm x 20cm
Place another sheet on top of this and freeze for an hour.
3) Take it our of the freezer and cut it in two halves (that`s the bottom and top of your sandwich)
4) Take the ice cream out of the freezer and give it 5-10 minutes to soften. Once soft, spread the ice cream over the top of half of the brownie.
5) Use a spatula to even out the layer of ice cream before taking the other brownie half and placing it on top.
6) Lightly press the top brownie down into the ice cream then transfer the entire baking tray to the freezer to freeze completely.
7) Once frozen, transfer it all to a cutting board. Trim away the excess ice cream. Cut the large layered brownie square into 8 2x4-inch (5x10-cm) sandwiches.
Either serve immediately or wrap the sandwiches in foil and transfer them back to the freezer for a later time.